Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chocolate chocolate chip oreo cookies


I know the name is a mouthful-but oh it is so delicious. I have recently been on an oreo kick and I LOVE IT!!! I know, I know, it's horrible for the figure-but that's what my gym membership is for right?

Well, I had to make cookies for this weekend for three different events. So of course I just HAVE to try these little goodies out! I have tweaked the recipe a little bit because I felt the first batch was a little dry-but the following one was a hit at all the events! I am once again so excited to make these again and will keep on trying out different variations of the recipe! Enjoy!

Chocolate Chocolate chip oreo cookies
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
20 (ish) crushed oreos

Cream the butter and sugar together then add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture. In another bowl, mix the cocoa, flour and salt together and then sift it into the butter/sugar mixture little by little. This is really important that you sift it because you don't want to get chunks of cocoa or flour in the cookie-it's the worst. (haha not that I have experience in tasting that) But anyways-add the chocolate chips and oreos at the end and mix it all together. You need to chill the dough in the refridgerator for like an hour so the dough can set.
Form it into 1 inch balls and bake in the oven that is set for 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Depending on how you like them-you might want to go for 8-10 min for a little more chewy cookies. Let them cool and enjoy!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment